Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

Broccoli Salad Recipe

*Can you eat healthy if you coupon????    YES  
I made broccoli salad for lunch today and was able to get the broccoli for FREE out of my garden and all other items using coupons. I got my turkey bacon at Ridley's last night using a .75/1 coupon and doubler, got my coleslaw dressing free, and craisins free by using overage from a coupon deal.

Broccoli Salad Recipe

-Fresh Broccoli 
-Coleslaw Dressing
-Craisins
-Turkey Bacon
-Diced Apples

-Just rinse your broccoli and cut into pieces in bowl. Add as much coleslaw dressing as you like, I like to give it a little coat. Then add your cooked turkey bacon, craisins, and diced apples and stir. You can also add cut red/purple onions and sunflower kernels to it. I did not have these on hand so I used what I already had at home. I added a few diced apples on top this time and it was delicious, my husband loved it!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed