Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My 2 Shopping Trips for under $12 total!

My Albertson's Doubler Trip
SPENT: $3.99
SAVED: $41.05
ITEMS PURCHASED: (16 Items) I got 8 boxes of Family Size Pillsbury Brownie Mix, 4 Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mixes, 2 Bags of Hershey's Kisses, 1 Gallon of Milk, and 1 Nabisco Nutter Butters Go Paks

*I did 3 transactions here is how it went...
1) Got 6 boxes of Pillsbury Brownie Mix used 3 $1/2 coupons & 3 doublers
my total came to FREE (I shop in Ontario so there is no sales tax)

2) Got 4 Betty Crocker Cookie Pouches and 2 bags of Hershey Kisses
used 2 of the $1/2 coupons and 2 doublers my total came to $3.00

3) Got 2 boxes of Pillsbury Brownie Mixes, 1 Gallon of Milk, and 1 Nabisco Cookies Go Paks
used $1/2 Pillsbury coupon, .75/1 milk coupon, and $1/1 cookies wyb1 gallon of milk coupon and doublers my total came to .99 cents


MY WAL-MART TRIP
SPENT: $7.64
SAVED: $49.01
ITEMS PURCHASED: (30 Items) I got 4 boxes of Cheese Nips, 2 Welch's Essentials Juices, 2 Minute Maid Pure Squeezed Orange Juice, 1 Gallon of Milk, 2 Boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, 2 Hillshire Farm Deli Carvers Lunch Meat, 1 Pack of Minute Maid Juice Boxes, 1 Tub of Sour Cream, 1 Tub of Best Life Butter, 1 Orange, 8 Cans of Libby's Peaches, 1 Bonus Size Box of Excedrin, and 4 Cans of Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes

*I had coupons and doublers for most of my items. I price matched the orange, sour cream, and milk. I used the $3/1 Kikkoman coupons on the bread crumbs and made some overage on my transaction. There were also $1/2 peelie coupons on the Muir Glen Tomatoes which I am planning on using next time. A lady at Wal-Mart asked me if I wanted some extra doublers and I said yes of course, and she gave me 10 doublers. :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed