Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Friday

Nursery Water Money Maker @ Rite Aid!


*Last night I went to Rite Aid to fill a rain check I had for Shout and found a great deal on baby water. The Gallon Nursery Water is on sale for $1.79 and is part of the promo pictured above. I bought 2 gallons for $2.68 (one was .89 cents since it was 50% off). I used a .55/2 coupon bringing my total down to $2.13 after I paid I got a $3.00 +UPR back for buying 2 making this deal an .87 cent Money Maker!


DEAL SCENARIO
-Buy 2 gallons of Nursery Water your total will come to $2.68 after the buy 1 get 1 50% off promo
use (.55/2 coupon) and pay $2.13 out of pocket, after you pay you'll get a $3.00 +UPR back!
(Even if you don't have the coupon you'll still make .32 cents!)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed