Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Saturday

Come see me at Rosauers today & get FREE coupons!

Rosauers Meridian location
Hi Everyone!
I will be at Rosauers on Eagle Rd & Ustick today from 11:00am until 2:00pm. If you have any questions about couponing or want to sign up for the Idaho Press Tribune come and see me. I am handing out coupons to use in the store and I am giving away a FREE Stretching Your Dollar$ Starter Binder and Class Book to anyone who signs up for the Press Tribune coupon deal (while supplies last)! Here are some of the coupons I am handing out...

-$1/1 Nutella (makes it $1.99 at Rosauers)
-$3/1 Bic Soleil Razors (makes them $1.99 @ Rosauers)
-.75/2 Nestle Crunch/Girl Scout bars (makes them .13 cents @ Rosauers)
-BOGO Skinny Cow Candy (makes them .25 cents @ Rosauers)
-.75/4 Cheetos/Fritos (makes them $1.44 each wyb4)
-.75/1 Johnsonville Premium Fully Cooked Sausage (makes them $2.24)

2 comments:

Christian Harris said...

Thanks for the great coupons..When should I start getting the press tribune? I don't want to miss out on the doubles this week.

Amanda Johnstone said...

You start getting your paper 3 days after you signed up. Thanks :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed