Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Saturday

My Grocery Outlet Trip $2.65 for everything!


My Grocery Outlet Trip

Spent: $2.65                  Saved: $20.07            #Items: 8 Items

-I got 2 Athenos Spreadable Cheese, 2 four packs of Danimals Yogurt, 2 lbs of Land O Lakes Butter, and 2 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
(The Athenos was 2/$1.00, the Danimals .33 cents, the Land O Lakes $1.49 (w/email coupon), and the cooking creme .50 cents. I also had a $3.00 off coupon the manager gave me because they messed up on my last trip.)
*I made a quick trip into Grocery Outlet last night to pick up some lunch meat, but they were out. I did find some other great buys no coupons needed. This was at my local Ontario store. 
Land O' Lakes Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt - 1lbClick here for $1 off coupon!
Click here to print Grocery Outlet coupons (I used these to get my butter for $1.49)


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed