Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Tuesday

Pre-Order your Albertsons Round Up Deals so you don't clear the shelves!

Get A Sneak Peek! Manufacturer Coupons Round Up to $1!
*Make sure if you are planning on buying larger quantities of items at Albertsons Round-Up sale that you call your local store and pre-order your items so you are not clearing the shelves. I just put in my order here is what I'm getting...

-10 Bounty Basic Paper Towels (will be FREE after round up)
*These items are part of the buy 10 save $5 instantly promo so I ordered 20 items all together.
-9 Progresso Recipe Starters (will only be .29 cents each after round up)
-7 Yoplait Kids Yogurt 6 Packs (will only be .49 cents each after round up)
-2 Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes (will only be .99 cents each after round up)
-2 Betty Crocker Cookie Pouches (will only be .99 cents each after round up)
Growing Local Learning™. Save $5* instantly at checkout and get 25 BONUS eBoxTops®. Learn More.




*My total for all 30 items will be $10 plus I will end up with 50 box tops!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed