Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Monday

A few of my deals this week

*I have previously listed all of the coupons I used below on my website, so if you have been following my site and printing coupons when I list them and say to save them for round ups and doublers you will have the same coupons. Other coupons listed that aren't printables I got from my local newspaper, if you are trying to find a certain coupon check the Coupon Database.

*Got these items for less than $1.00
-I used $1/2 and BOGO coupon for the Scotch Brite Wipes @ Albies making them .75 cents
-I used .25/1 Reddi Wip coupon @ Albies (rounded up to $1) making it .98 cents
-I used .55/1 Hungry Jack coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) making them .98 cents
-I used .50/1 pampers coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) making them .97 cents
-I used .50/1 Ruffies Trash Bags coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) making them .62 cents
-I used .50/1 Clabber Girl Baking Powder coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) making it .68 cents
-The Johnsonville Sausage was on clearance for .99 cents @ Albies and the Quaker Oatmeal was on sale and when you buy 2 you get FREE bananas and I used a $1/2 peelie coupon and was able to use $1.50 catalina I got from previous transaction making both boxes and bananas $3.50


*Got these items for less than .50 cents
-Bananas were FREE @ albies (had $2 worth kids ate some before I could take a pic)
-I used .30/1 coupon for Haribo @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) made them .08 cents 
(I will be using these as stocking stuffers)
-I used .35/1 comet coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) made them .24 cents
-I used .50/1 Happy Family coupon @ Albies (rounded up to $1) made it .29 cents
-I used .50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt coupon @ Albies (rounded up to $1) made them .09 cents
(the vanilla flavor was on clearance for .59 cents @ the Ontario store)
-I used $2/1 Farm Rich coupon (got them from the E-Club) made them .17 cents


*Got all of these items for FREE!!
-I used .25/1 Bounty coupon @ Albies (rounded up to $1) made them FREE
-I used .75/1 Quaker Bars coupon @ Albies (rounded up to $1) made them FREE
(they were on clearance @ Ontario store for $1)
-I used .25/1 Dawn coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) made it FREE
-I used .50/1 Sauve coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) made it FREE
-I used .50/1 Colgate coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) made it FREE 
(the toothbrushes and the toothpaste, we just got the toothpaste coupons in last weeks paper and the toothbrush coupons were printables)
-I used .50/1 Crab Classics coupon @ Walmart (rounded up to $1) made it FREE
-I price matched the Lindsay Olives to $1 @ Rosauers and used my $1/1 coupons making them FREE
-Got the Hot Cocoa and Ranch Dressing FREE @ K-Mart using my $5 bonus email reward

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed