Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Tuesday

Celebrating a birthday for FREE!

Yesterday we celebrated my son's 5th Birthday and paid next to nothing out of pocket for the whole day. Here are some things that we did for our son that didn't cost any money...

*First I recently got a Cars 2 Lunch Tin for FREE using my Disney Movie Rewards, which most of the points I earned doing things that were FREE. Right now you can earn points just by going here everyday.

*My son loves Blue's Clues so I went here (pg.5) and printed off some paw prints and colored them blue. Then I printed off several Birthday FREEBIES and put each one in an envelope with an paw print taped to the front of each one. I put all the envelopes inside his Cars2 tin along with a juice box and some chap stick I got for free.

*Here are some of the Birthday FREEBIES I printed off...
-FREE game of bowling at Pinz
-FREE kids meal @ Sonic
-FREE Ice Cream cone @ Baskin Robbins (enter email address at bottom of page)
-FREE breakfast @ Denny's
-FREE burger @ Fudrucker's
-20 FREE tokens @ Chuck E Cheese (scroll down until you see sign up for email club)
Photo: Did you go to Walgreens to get the FREE Kreo Transformers this week??
-Then we headed to Walgreens and I let him pick out 3 Kreo Transformer Micro Changers which we got for FREE! (see how to get them FREE this week here)

-My son told me he wanted this cake for his birthday, I am not talented enough in that department so I asked my good friend if she would make it for him and it was delicious. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed