Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Friday

FREE Coupon Class Jan. 25th!


Hey everyone I will be teaching a FREE Coupon Class this month.

When: Saturday Jan.25th

Time: 9:30am-11:30am

Where: Sleep Inn in Nampa ID (right off the franklin exit)

*Want to learn how simple it is to save hundreds of dollars on your groceries each month?? Come take my FREE coupon class. I have been using coupons for over 7 years and teaching classes for 6 years. This class is FREE! This class is sponsered by the Idaho Press Tribune and a Sunday Newspaper with coupons, and my coupon class book will be provided for FREE at the class. Please come on time as we will start promptly at 9:30am so we can be done in time. If you would like to attend or have any questions you can call Amanda @ (208) 841-4305 or send me a message on Face Book. Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed