Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

FREE Dimetapp, Robitussin, and Colgate @ Walgreens!

-I made a quick trip into Walgreens this morning and was able to get Robitussin, Dimetapp, and Colgate toothpaste for FREE!! 
Here's how I did it....


Buy 1 Children's Robitussin & 1 Dimetapp @ $4.99 each = $9.98


use 2 ($3/1 coupons from Sunday's newspaper RP insert) 

also use ($1/1 Robitussin Walgreens Store Coupon)

Scan Barcode to earn points for buying these products (this is also found on the back page of their ad)

Pay $3.52 (comes to $2.98 + .54 cents tax)

After you pay 3,400 points will be loaded to your card which is $3.40 reward
(making it both items for just .12 cents!!!)














COLGATE RR

-Buy 2 Colgate Toothpaste for $5.00


use 2 ($1/1 coupons from this Sunday's paper SS insert)

 
My total came to $3.30 
(I redeemed my $3.00 reward I earned from previous transaction) bringing my total to .30 cents
Pay .30 cents


Get $3.00 RR back making them both FREE!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed