Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Friday

Ridley's $5 Friday Sale TODAY ONLY!!



-TODAY ONLY is Ridley's $5 Friday Sale. They have some HOT DEAL!! Click here to watch my video of all the hot deals @ Ridley's today.

-Here is a link to their $5 Friday Sale ad. Remember it's TODAY ONLY so take advantage of these great deals!!

Here is a list of the items I purchased in my shopping trip...
5 Dozen eggs $5
3 1 lb packages of butter 3/$5
2 gallons of milk $1.66 each
Frozen Strawberry Waffles .97 cents
4 bags of Pictsweet Steamable frozen broccoli .50 cents each
Polar Ice Fudge Bars 20 ct. $2.50
1 Gatorade FREE 
(for spending $10 sign up here for Ridley's email to get coupons for a FREE item every week!)

*My total came to $18.56
I earned .20 cents back for frozen veggies, .20 cents for eggs, and .20 cents for the milk so a total of .60 cents back using Ibotta so I got everything for just $17.96!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed