Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Thursday

My Deals at Rite Aid week of September 2nd-7th 2019

No photo description available.Image may contain: text

-Crest Oral B toothbrushes $4 each I used 2 $1/1 coupons. I paid $6.48 out of pocket and got $6 back in bonus cash (you can see this on the bottom of my receipt) making them FREE!

-Russell Stover Halloween Singles 2/$1.00 get $1.00 back in bonus cash = FREE!
I also got back a $4 off my $20 purchase coupon after I paid. 
Image may contain: one or more people

No photo description available.
-Finish packs for 2/$10 and get a $1 back wyb2. I bought 4 packs for $20
I used 4 $2/1 coupons taking $8 off my total I also used my $4/$20 purchase coupon = $8
-After I paid I got $2 in bonus cash loaded to my card making it $6 for all 4 packs!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed