Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Monday

Family Update




 Family Update: On St. Patrick's day we welcomed the newest member of our family Kalijah. He is our miracle baby and we love him very much. He had some complications when he was born and was in the NICU for almost 2 weeks. I have taken a break from couponing for the last few months to spend more time with my family and enjoy my little ones. Being a mom is my number one job and will always come first. I will continue my website but I will only do post when my kids are sleeping (early morning, nap time, and late night). I enjoy sharing deals and helping others save money but my priority is my family. I hope you will continue to enjoy the site with some new changes. 


Kalijah is doing very well. He is a healthy baby and continues to grow more and more each day. He is off the charts for his age and such a happy baby.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed