Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Monday

My K-Mart Clearance Finds + FREE Polly Pockets!

My K-Mart Clearance Finds

-Last Thursday we were at K-Mart looking for a new game we played on the 4th called Bocce. While we were there I noticed all the clearance toys were an additional 50% off the already clearanced prices. I was able to get all the toys pictured above for $100 (including my tax) plus I got back a $5 gift card for spending over $50 making it $95.00 for everything! I was able to get enough toys for both of my older boys Christmas and my oldest sons birthday plus 2 Polly Pocket sets which I will be using as gifts for my nieces. My sons already have Thomas sets that will connect to all the sets I purchased. I was very happy with my purchase especially considering the 2 big Thomas sets retail around $50 each. I saved over $150, here is what I was able to get....

-I got 7 Trio Superhero Sets (Trio Bat Cave Set, Trio Joker Castle Set, Trio Joker Vehicle, Trio Bat Sub, Trio Bat Flyer, Trio Flash Drill, and Trio Superman with vehicle)
-I got 2 big Thomas sets (both included trains), 1 Thomas Train Carrier plus bonus play set, and1 Thomas Travel set with train
-I got 2 Hot Wheels Sets (Bath Tub Hot Wheels and big fire tunnel set)
- I got 2 Polly Pocket sets and a 2 pack of Moon Dough

-The Polly Pocket Sets were on clearance for $2.50 I used this $5/2 coupon making them FREE!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed