Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Saturday

Albertson's Doubler Ideas & What I will be buying!



We will be getting Albertson's Doublers (AKA Twice The Value Coupons) in this Sunday's newspaper. This is what I'm planning on getting at Albertson's with my doublers...

-8 boxes of Scotties Tissues FREE (I will double my $1/2 coupons)
-6 boxes of Dreamfield Pasta FREE (I will double my $1/1 coupons)
-7 Reach Toothbrushes FREE (I will double my $1/1 coupons)
-2 boxes of Smuckers Uncrustables .50 cents each (I will double my $1/1 coupons)
-4 bags of No Yolk Noodles .29 cents each (I will double my $1/2 coupons)
-2 Yoplait Fruitplait Yogurt Packs $1.00 each (I will double my .50/1 coupons)

29 Items for $4.16


*For a list of doubler ideas from QueenBeeCoupons click here!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed