Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Saturday

Dollar Tree Deals & FREE Jennie-O Turkey Bacon!!

*The Dollar Tree Dollar Store now accepts mfg. coupons!! Here are some deals I found at my local Nampa & Ontario Dollar Tree... (deals will vary by city)
-Super Pretzel Cream Cheese Bites $1.00
use (.50/1 coupon RP-8/12) or (.50/1 if previously printed from www.redplum.com) = .50 cents

-Luigi's Italian Ice Cups $1.00
use (.75/2 coupon RP-7/22) = .63 cents each wyb2

-Minute Maid Cups $1.00
use (.75/2 RP-7/22) = .63 cents each wyb2

-Fisher Boy Fish Sticks .50 cents!

-Jennie-O Turkey Bacon $1.00
use ($1/1 coupon use zipcode 33313) = FREE

-Hormel Pepperoni $1.00
use (.55/1 coupon) = .45 cents
*They also have 2 pack pizza crust for just $1.00!

-Frozen Peaches, Mango, and Strawberries for $1.00! Great for making smoothies.
-Sargento Cheese $1.00
use (.55/1 coupon if it's at least 5 oz) = .45 cents
-Hefty Ziplocs $1.00
use (.55/1 coupon) = .45 cents

*Here are some deals I got at the Nampa Dollar Tree & Ontario Dollar Tree last week...

-I got all of these items for $3.75 at the Ontario Dollar Tree
(I got Super Pretzel Bites 24 ct, 2 Luigi's Italian Ice Cups, 2 Hefty Ziplocs, 4 Olay Bar Soap, and 2 boxes of Scotties Tissue)

-I got all 4 boxes of Hefty Ziplocs for just $1.90 after coupons


-I got all 17 items for my father-in-law for just $8.30 w/coupons at the Dollar Tree in Ontario
 (I got 6 boxes of Hefty Ziplocs, 4 bags of Ludens Cough Drops, 2 Soft Soap Value Size Refills, 3 Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste, and 2 boxes of Kellogg's Fruit Snacks)

-I got all 10 of these items including the 4 disney wall climbers for just $1.92 w/tax at the Dollar Tree in Nampa (by Jumpin Jungle)!
(I got 4 Olay bar soap, 1 Maybelline Eye Shadow, 1 Super Pretzel Bites, and 4 Disney Wall Climbers)

*For more Dollar Tree Deals check out DollarStoreDeals.Com

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed