Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My Albertson's Round Up Trip!

                                                     My Albertsons TripSpent: $13.00                         Saved: $72.04                 #Items: 36 Items-I purchased 10 Rolls of Bounty Basic Paper Towels (did them in 3 transactions since you can only use 4 coupons per transaction), 7 boxes of Trix Yogurt, 9 cans of Progresso Recipe Starters, 2 boxes of Muffin Mix, 2 Cookie Pouches, and 6 bottles of Hansen's All Natural Apple Juice*They were doing the coupon round up where your coupons round up to $1.00. By doing this promo I was able to get my paper towels for free, trix yogurt .49 cents each, Progresso Starters .29 cents each, Betty Crocker Muffin/Cookie Mixes .99 cents each and the Juice was on clearance for $1.00 each!


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed