Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

Albertsons Trip!

My Albertson's Trip

Spent: $9.00    Saved: $17.00     # Items: 14 Items

-I got 6 lbs of brown sugar, 2 lbs of Powdered sugar, and 12 bags of Quaker Quakes/Popped snacks.
It didn't work out exactly as I planned because 3 of my $1.00 catalinas were store coupons instead of mfg. coupons so I could not double them but $1.00 for 2 lbs of sugar was still a decent price. If I would've had all mfg. catalinas the Quaker Quakes would've been free and the sugar .50 cents per 2 lb bag. I ended up getting the sugar for $1.00 a bag and the Quaker .50 cents each. My kids love them and they are a healthier option for a snack so I stocked up. I had to do 6 transactions all I used was a $1.00 catalina and 1 doubler for each transaction so it went pretty fast.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed