Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

Couponing healthy can be done...



*So I had to make an unplanned trip to town on Monday because I was completely out of diapers, wipes, baby food, and sour cream. My goal was to get those items and some healthy snacks for my family. I try to not go shopping without a game plan or having time to make my list and do some price comparisons but it was a busy day. I ended up getting my diapers, wipes, baby food, sour cream, lots of healthy snacks and some other basics for a good deal. I got all of the items pictured above for a total of $33.69 (plus I still have a $5.00 +UPR to use at Rite Aid) so essentially just $28.69 for all these items

*For all the people out there who say you cannot coupon healthy check out the deals I got and tell me what's not healthy about freeze dried real fruit snacks, fruit chips, veggie chips, yogurt, appleasuce, oatmeal, fat free sour cream, greek frozen yogurt, fruit & nut trail mix, quaker puffs, baby food etc.???? Who doesn't buy batteries on regular basis, yes it is an every day item and yes I was able to get it for next to nothing with a coupon. I don't know about you but these are items I buy on a regular basis and YES I was able to get them for a great price with coupons! :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed