Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Tuesday

My Albertson's Doubler Trip!


                     My Albertson's Doubler Trip 

Spent:  $14.71       Saved: $34.67       #Items: 18 Items

-I got 4 boxes of Quaker Oatmeal, 4 bags of Quaker Quakes, 1 Dole Juice, 1 bag of Baby Basic Diapers, 2 Healthy Choice Frozen Greek Yogurts, 2 Marie Callender's Comfort Bakes, 2 Land O Frost Bistro Lunch Meat, 1 tub of Fat Free Sour cream, and 1 water bottle.

-The Marie Callender's were free after I doubled my .75/1 coupon and got a $1.00 catalina back, the lunch meat was $1.69 after I doubled my $1/2 coupon, the Quaker Quakes were free after I doubled my $1/2 coupon and got back a $1 catalina, the greek yogurts were $1.00 each after I doubled my $1/1 coupons, the quaker oatmeal and juice was $1.88 I doubled $1/2 coupons from Moments To Save insert, because the $1 catalinas I got back were mfg. coupons I was able to double them and use them on my diapers and sour cream. The water bottle was .25 cents in the clearance bin (I needed a drink while shopping).  Click here to see doubler ideas.                

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed