Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Tuesday

My Walmart Doubler Trip!

My Walmart Doubler Trip

Spent: $18.48     # Items: 40 Items

-I got 2 boxes of Dinsey Freeze Dried Fruit Snacks, 2 bags of Sensible Portions Veggie Snacks, 2 boxes of Beech Nut baby cereal, 4 two packs of Gerber baby food, 8 jars of beech nut baby food, 2 gerber grabbers, 3 bags of Chiquita fruit chips, 2 boxes of Mott's Applesauce To Go packs, case of Hormel Chili, 1 package of Huggies Wipes, 2 packs of Rayovac batteries, 2 packs of seafood snackers, , 2 Danimals Crunchers yogurt.

-The Rayovac batteries were $1.00 I used the .75/1 coupons I posted about yesterday making them .24 cents all other items I had coupons that I doubled so I list the coupons I doubled. I price matched the Danimals to Albertson's price of $2.00 and use my .75/1 coupon made them .50 cents each. I used .35/1 coupon for the Chiquita Fruit Chips. I used .50/1 coupon for Seafood snackers made them free. I used $1/1 coupons for the Mott's made them .50 cents. I used $1/2 coupons for the Disney Fruit Snacks made them $1.98. I used .75/1 coupons for the baby cereal made them free. I used $1/2 coupons for the chili made them .28 cents each. I used .40/1 coupon for the huggies made them $1.17 (I was completely out). I used .75/1 the gerber grabbers made them free. I used $1/8 coupon for the beech nut baby food. I used .75/2 coupon for the gerber baby food. I used $1/2 coupon for the Sensible Portions made them $1.88.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed