Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My Dollar Tree Trip: FREE!

My Dollar Tree Trip

Spent: .60 cents (just paid tax)    Saved: $10.00   # Items: 10 Items

-I got 2 rolls of Sponge Bob gift wrap, 4 Advil PM, and 4 Brut Soap
(I had $1/1 coupons for all of these items making them FREE)

*Here are some other deals I found...

-Advil PM $1.00
use ($1/1 RP-10/28) = FREE


-Armour Pepperoni $1.00
use ($1/2 coupon) = .50 cents each wyb2

-Brut Bar Soap $1.00
use ($1/1 coupon SS-11/18) = FREE
-Hormel Pepperoni $1.00
use (.55/1 coupon) = .45 cents

1 comment:

Cynthia Hanna said...

Hi Amanda! Just mentioned your blog on my post today. If you'd like to check it out, it's at http://TheBottomlessHeart.blogspot.com.
Hope your holiday was wonderful :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed