Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My Walmart Trip!

My Walmart Trip

Spent: $5.61 before tax ($7.63 w/tax)       Saved: $78.69          # Items: 34

-I bought 4 Duncan Hines Cake Mixes, 2 Cool Whip, 2 Tillamook Sour Creams, 1 can of Enfamil Formula, 3 lbs of Country Crock Butter Sticks, 4 Starkist Lunch To Go Meals, 2 Eco Tools Sponges, 2 Barilla Whole Grain Pastas, 1 Axe Deodorant, 1 Clabber Girl Baking Powder, 1 Go-Go Applesauce Squeeze Pouches, 4 Jars of Beech-Nut Baby Food, 1 Ocean Spray Juice, 2 Best Foods Mayo w/bonus Knorr Mix, and 4 Air Wick Candles.
*I price matched the Air Wick candles to $1 at Dollar Tree and used the $2/2 coupon making them free. The Enfamil was $4.98 used a $5/1 coupon making it free, the Axe was .98 cents used $1/1 making it free. All other items I used a coupon and doubler for. I price matched the mayo and ocean spray to the Albertson's ad along with my coupon and doubler.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed