Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Saturday

My Alberstons Deals

No automatic alt text available.
I got these 6 items for $5.06! This is how I did it...

-Blueberries are on sale 2/$3.00
-Oberto Jerky $1.99 (using Alberstsons app)
-Primo Grated Cheese $3.99
-Tic Tac Gum $1.00 
-Heinz Mayo $3.50 
My total came to $13.48 before tax.

-I got $3.99 off making the cheese free using the Albertsons app. I used a .50/1 coupon for Tic Tac gum. Bringing my total down to $9.56 with tax. After I paid I redeemed my Ibotta for the Heinz Mayo and got $4.50 back making it $5.06 for all 6 items!
No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.
-I got $2 back from Ibotta for buying 3 Oral B toothbrushes. Click here to sign up for Ibotta use referral code dczhwg and you'll get a $10 welcome bonus after you redeem your first Ibotta.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed