Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Saturday

My Walgreens Deals

Image may contain: 1 person
I got all of these 18 items for just $5.86 with tax! (after points back and Ibotta)

-Here is a break down of how I got this deal...

1) I did 5 separate transactions to get 5 bags of Black Forest Gummy's each transaction came to $2.11 with tax for a total of $10.55 (I was also able to redeem $1 in points I had on my first transaction) making it $9.55
I then had 5 $1.99 register rewards to use.

Image may contain: foodNo automatic alt text available.Image may contain: food
-Black Forest Organic Gummy Candy $1.99 (Get $1.99 RR back) = FREE
You pay $2.11 with tax out of pocket then after you pay you get a $1.99 RR back making it free! I had to do 5 separate transactions since only 1 RR will print per transaction. 

2) I then bought 3 Oxi Clean detergents, 2 Walgreens hydrogen peroxides, 2 Walgreens floss picks, 3 Crest toothpaste, and 3 Oral B toothbrushes. I had a $4/2 Crest coupon, $4/2 Oral B coupon, $1/1 Crest coupon, $1/1 Oral B coupon, and $2/1 Oxi Clean coupon loaded to my Walgreens card here. I also used 2 $2/1 Oxi Clean mfg. coupons from Sunday's paper. I was then able to use 5 of my $1.99 RR's, bringing my total down to $12.11 with tax.

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.Image result for $2/1 Oxiclean Walgreens Coupon
-Oxi Clean detergent is on sale for $2.99 this week
load $2/1 coupon to your Walgreens card here or use $2/1 from Sunday paper or print $2/1 coupon here= .99 cents!

Image may contain: drink

-Walgreens hydrogen peroxide is on sale 2/$3 after you pay you'll get $3 in points back making them both FREE!
-Walgreens floss picks 2/$4 after you pay you'll get $2 in points back making them $2

No automatic alt text available.

-Crest toothpaste and Oral B toothbrushes I followed the second deal idea here from Hip2Save since I didn't have a $7 rewards but I did have a $5 off my $25 purchase points offer. 

3) So my total for all 6 transaction was $21.66. After I paid I earned $13.80 in points and earned $2 back from Ibotta for buying 3 Oral B toothbrushes. Making my grand total only $5.86 after points and Ibotta back!
No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.


-I got $2 back from Ibotta for buying 3 Oral B toothbrushes. Click here to sign up for Ibotta use referral code dczhwg 
and you'll get a $10 welcome bonus after you redeem your first Ibotta.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed