Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Friday

My Wal-Mart Deals Jan.3rd

SPENT: $5.52 SAVED: $113.00 # ITEMS: 74

I got 9 cans of Ro-Tel tomatoes, 1 Tub of Darigold Sour Cream, Two 2 Packs of Wholly Guacamole, 16 Packs of Buddig Lunch Meat, Three 12 Packs of King’s Hawaiian Rolls, 5 Soft Soap Hand Soaps, 4 Bags of Rhodes Rolls, 3 Bottles of Welch’s Essentials Juice, 2 Boxes of Fiber Plus Cereal, 2 Similac Formula Ready Feed, Tilex Mold & Mildew Cleaner, Mrs. Butterworth’s Syrup, Kleenex Hand Towels, 3 lbs of Best Life Butter Sticks, 2 Packs of Scott Naturals Toilet Paper 4 Mega Roll Packs, 8 Athenos Greek Yogurts, 3 Strip Pack of Yeast, and 10 Boxes of Popcorn Shrimp
(I price matched the majority of the items I got, used coupons and doublers. The Athenos Yogurts were free with $2/2 printable coupon, the Guacamole was free with $2/1 printable coupon (price matched it at Albertson’s for $1.99), and the Formula was .86 cents with $3/1 printable coupons. All other items I used doublers on because my Wal-Mart accepts Albertson’s doublers. I was also able to use my $5.00 RR since it is a mfg. coupon.)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed