Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Friday

What types of items can you get w/coupons?

Can you get more than junk food with coupons???

I know a lot of people doubt couponing and think couponing is not worth the time or that you can only get cereal and junk food for a good deal. As you can see from my two shopping trips below I was able to get a variety of items for next to nothing using my coupons and waiting for a sale. Here are a few different types of items I was able to get (items are pictured below)…

-Baby Formula
-Butter, Yogurt, & Sour Cream
-Lunch Meat
-Canned Tomatoes
-Guacamole & Hawaiian Rolls
-Yeast & Syrup
-Healthy Juice and Fiber Plus Cereal
-Liquid Hand Soap, Mold & Mildew Cleaner, Toilet Paper, & Hand Towels
-Sinus Medicine & Vitamins
-Air Freshener Kit & Gift Sets
-Rhodes Rolls & Popcorn Shrimp


Are these items junk?? These are items that I use on a daily basis and items that would normally cost a lot of money. Yes I do get items that I don’t necessarily have to have, if I can try them for FREE. For example I didn’t have to have the yogurt packs but I was able to get them for FREE and they are a healthy snack for my kids and I can use them to make healthy smoothies for breakfast.

Using my coupons I was able to get everything from food & household items to medicine and baby formula. I am able to not only get the items I need but am able to stock up on those items I and only pay a fraction of the cost using coupons.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed