Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Friday

My Walgreens Deals Jan.3rd



SPENT: $1.42 SAVED: $89.75 # ITEMS: 17

I got 3 Vick’s Sinex, 2 Pill Glide Swallowing Sprays, 1 Omega-3 Factor 60 ct, 1 Air Wick I-Motion Kit, 2 Nestle Cocoa Gift Sets, 6 Russell Stover Chocolate Snowman, and 2 Valentines Treat Sacks
(I used $4/1 mfg. coupons for the sinex got a $10.00 RR back making it a money maker. I started with $9.50 in RR from my previous visit and kept rolling my RR so I had to pay the least amount out of pocket. Used the candy & bags as a filler it was .12 cents on clearance. The Pill Glide and Omega-3 were free, used a $3/1 coupon on the Air Wick, and used the Nestle Gift Sets as fillers they were on clearance for $2.50. Ended up with a $5.00 RR left.)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed