Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

How To Stretch Your Holiday Dollar when buying Halloween Costumes!

*Stretch Your Holiday Dollar, no coupons needed:
-A great way to save money is to buy holiday items when they go on clearance. Last year after Halloween I went to K-Mart and they had all their costumes 90% off. They had this Transformers Bumblebee Costume regular $29.99 for just $2.90! I bought it two sizes bigger (knowing my son never stops growing and will be able to wear it by next year). 
 Sure enough it fits him perfectly and he loves it and it only cost me $2.90!! I was also able to pick up this cute Tigger costume for my other son for just $2.00 at a yard sale last year. So they both have their Halloween Costumes for this year and I only spent $4.90 out of pocket for both costumes! This is a great way to save money and they will also be able to use them all year long to play dress up with. :) So make sure to wait for the clearance after Halloween this year and buy costumes for next year.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed