Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

I got 69 items for just .88 cents!!

How many items can you buy for less than $1.00??? 
Here is how I stretched my dollar this week...
*This week I was able to get 69 items for just .88 cents!!! 
-I got 2 cans of S&W black beans, 10 cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, 2 boxes of Celestial Seasoning Tea, 2 Lipton Onion Soup Mixes, 1 bag of Ocean Spray Cranberries, 2 rolls of Duck Packaging Tape, 6 Chapsticks, 1 Curad Peroxide, 2 boxes of Curad Bandages, 1 Odwalla Smoothie, 1 Beech Nut Baby Cereal, 2 Tetra Fish Food, 8 McCormick Taco Seasonings, 4 Colgate Toothpaste, 3 Spice Island Sea Salts, 2 bags of Riesen, 2 Robitussin, 1 mascara, 3 packs of Trident, 1 Mentos, 1 Blistex, 2 burgers, 2 packs of tortillas, 2 bags of stir fry veggies, 2 chimichangas, 2 boxes of spaghetti noodles, 1 tube of toothpaste, and pack of juice boxes. 
*Do coupons save me money on items that I purchase on a regular basis?? Is it worth it?? Can you save money on "real" items?? I'll let you decide...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed