Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My Albertson's Doubler Trip: FREE!

My Albertson's Doubler Trip

Spent: $0    Saved: $21.98    # Items: 12 Items

-I got 2 boxes of Spaghetti Noodles, 2 packs of Tortillas, 2 bags of stir fry veggies, 1 pack of juice boxes, 2 chimichangas, 2 burgers, and 1 transformers toothpaste. I had to do 3 transactions and I used a coupon and doubler for every item I purchased. Here is how I did it...

Transaction #1:
-Juicy Juice $2.69 used $1/1 coupon and doubled it making it .69 cents, Flav-R-Pac veggies on clearance for $1.39 used .75/1 coupon doubled it making them free, chimichanga $1.25 used $3/2 coupon making them free + overage which brought my total to $0!


Transaction #2:
-Tortillas were $2.00 used $1/1 coupon doubled it making them free. Ronzoni was $1.00 used $1/2 coupon and doubled it making it FREE.


Transaction #3:
-Drive Thru Burgers were $1.25 I used $1/1 coupons and doubled them making them free. Colgate toothpaste was $1.00 I used .75/1 coupon and doubled it making it FREE!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed