Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My Walmart Trip: 47 items for .57 cents!!

My Walmart Shopping Trip:
Spent: .57 cents    Saved: $54.59    # Items: 47 Items
-I got 2 cans of S&W black beans, 10 cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, 2 boxes of Celestial Seasoning Tea, 2 Lipton Onion Soup Mixes, 1 bag of Ocean Spray Cranberries, 2 rolls of Duck Packaging Tape, 6 Chapsticks, 1 Curad Peroxide, 2 boxes of Curad Bandages, 1 Odwalla Smoothie, 1 Beech Nut Baby Cereal, 2 Tetra Fish Food, 8 McCormick Taco Seasonings, 4 Colgate Toothpaste, and 3 Spice Island Sea Salts
(I had taken a picture of my items because I had them on display on my table at Walmart, but my camera died and apparently didn't save it to my camera and I already put all my groceries away.)
*I price matched the soup for .50 cents @ Paul's and had $1/5 coupons making them .30 cents each so $3 for 10 cans. I used $2/1 coupons on the fish food and made overage. The McCormick were .58 cents I used $1.75/2 coupons making them free plus overage. All other items I used a coupon and doubler for. My overage from the fish food and McCormick brought my total down to .57 cents!!
*The Sea Salts were $1.98 they had a $1/1 peelie coupon on them which I doubled making them FREE! I did take a picture of those before I checked out. :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed