Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

Stretch Your Dollar with me at Rite Aid this week!

My Rite Aid Trip
Spent: .31 cents (got $3.50 back)   Saved: $25.31     # Items: 10 Items

-I got 2 bags of Riesen, 2 Robitussin, 1 NYC Mascara, 3 Trident Gum, 1 Blistex, and 1 Mentos. I did two separate transactions and paid .31 cents out of pocket and ended up with $3.50 in +UPR for my next trip. Here is how I did it...

Transaction #1:
*I bought 2 bags of Riesen (had a raincheck for 2/$2 from last week), the Trident was on sale 3/$3.00, the Blistex was $2.50, and the Robitussin $6.49.
My total came to $13.99
-I used two .75/1 coupons for the Riesen
-I used $1/3 mfg. coupon for the Trident AND a .25/1 Video Value Rite Aid coupon
-I used $3/1 in-ad coupon for the Robitussin AND $3/1 mfg. coupon
a total of $8.75 off bringing my total down to $5.24
-A $5.00 off +UPR from last week came off bringing my final total to .24 cents!
(after I paid I got a $2.50 +UPR back from the Blistex and $1.00 +UPR from the Trident)

Transaction #2:
*I bought 1 Robitussin $6.49, 1 NYC Mascara $2.99 , and 1 Mentos .59 cents.
My total came to $10.07
-I used $3/1 in-ad coupon for the Robitussin AND $3/1 mfg. coupon
a total of $6.00 off bringing my total down to $4.07
-A $4.00 +UPR from last week came off bringing my final total to .07 cents!

*When I earn +UPR I keep the bottom of my receipt that shows me which +UPR have loaded to my card, this way I can cross them off as I use them so I know which ones I've used. This is my receipt from last week. I earned $15.00 in +UPR and used a $5 and $4 +UPR on my shopping trip. I still have two $3.00 +UPR to use next time. I keep this in the front of my binder so I don't lose it.
*You can find this week's Rite Aid Match-Ups under my Weekly Match-Ups Tab.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed