Stretching Your Dollar$

Stretching Your Dollar$

Wednesday

My Rite Aid Trip (last week)

My Rite Aid Shopping Trip (last week)

Spent: .23 cents (got $7.00 back)   Saved: $8.32     #Items: 4 Items

Transaction #1: 
-I got 2 Trident Vitality and 2 Halloween Make-Ups after coupons & +UPR from previous week my total came to .23 cents. After I paid .23 cents I got one $1.00 +UPR and two $3.00 +UPR so a total of $7.00 in +UPR back!!        

Transaction #2:
 Spent: $8.72 (got $15 back)    Saved: $29.71       #Items: 7 items
-I got 2 Zest Body Wash (rain check from previous sale making them free after my raincheck and $1/1 coupon), Hylands Cold Medicine, Zicam, Similsan Cold Medicine, and 2 Halloween Nail Polishes. My total came to $8.72. After I paid I got back two $3+UPR, one $5+UPR, and one $4.00+UPR for a total of $15.00 in +UPR back!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed